Monday, October 10, 2011

I need a bit of... aider à l'héritage

You all know I am a legacy maniac, (7 completed so far), but I always feel like I cheat a bit. I normally don't move them to the biggest lot, so they end up with extra money, which makes it easier. I feel like I should make one where its straight up, straight up (understand?). I'll still make the spouses, (because no one likes endogenous NPC's made by EA in their family line), but I'll take away the money they add to the household funds this time, not let it slide (maybe leave 1-2k like they would if it was a normal move).

My idea -
The Monroe Family Legacy
This legacy would be all about looks.
I WOULDN'T CHEAT WITH THE TRAITS THIS TIME! (I usually choose them)
I already don't do mood cheats, but I'll stay with no mood cheats...

What do you think? I think I'll have more fun, and not get bored, because after the 7th legacy, I haven't been able to complete any... (farthest I got was 7th gen then I quit it)

No comments:

Post a Comment